SHADOW



I AM YOUR SHADOW
So it is time to know me
We were always together weren't we
With who's help you thought

By who's support you fought
IT WAS ME YOUR SHADOW
I was there with you in happy times
We sat together and learnt rhymes
We played together
Whatever was the weather

I was on your side to fulfill all your will
From the early bright morning till
The creepy dark night on a thrill
For me to do so was a thrill

When you were ill i was there
lying with you on your bed
I was there when your mother came
and you were being fed

You neglected me and thought me very simple
But i am a never ending power that's too ample
You thought that I am very weak
But still your secret i will keep

I am a mirror of your each and every activity
For your ill thoughts i become your immunity
I move as you move
Even in the thorny bushes of your grove

Even know i am with you my dear
That's why you aren't having any fear
You cannot be victorious over me
Nor you can leave the battle & flee

I am as alive as you
I stay unknown as my existence is new

I am not to be ignored
I should be made to road
So follow the new trend
And make me your friend


AS I AM YOUR SHADOW

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP